- Anthony T.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingYOUNG BLOOD SPORT - Woodland Matte / Brown PolarRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best
I absolutely love Otis eye wear the lenses just last
Through ruff play.. the frames are solid I do not take
My glasses off even in the water the black pair iv had for a few years and there still going strong
I just wanted Polaroid's so I bought theses woodland matte, I will putt theses to the test as well
But so far can not fault them.
- Matthew T.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingYOUNG BLOOD SPORT - Woodland Matte / Brown PolarRated 5 out of 5 starsThe absolute best!!!
The best sunnies iv ever had!
On my second pair now
- Nathan S.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingYOUNG BLOOD SPORT - Black Woodland Matte / Grey PolarRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Sunnies
Terrific pair of sunglasses - will be back for sure
- ChrisVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingYOUNG BLOOD SPORT - Black Woodland Matte / Grey PolarRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
As always, awesomely packed with quick delivery
I love my old Young Bloods but the sport are a cut above.
- George W.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingYOUNG BLOOD SPORT - Black Woodland Matte / Grey PolarRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome Glass's
Had a mate who had a pair and I tried them on and was blown away by how good they are.
I have a pair of Maui Jim's which are fantastic but the OTIS are just better, clearer and sensational value.
Have had them for about a month and love them plus they are a good size for a bigger head.
Highly recommend and great to support and Australian company.
Each frame is carefully handcrafted and brought to life. This means every single frame is checked and finished to the highest standard.
Your glasses’ hinges get folded thousands of times throughout their lifetime so it's critical they’re made to last. All of our frames use high-quality, Italian-designed Visottica hinges to keep things together, use after use after use.
As part of our commitment to the planet, we’ve removed all non-biodegradable plastic from our packaging. Your glasses are instead wrapped in a reusable cleaning cloth, protected by a reusable case, and packaged in a recyclable craft card box.