- Leece9 months agoReviewingVIXEN - Imogen Caldwell - Black Dark Tort / GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsLove love love
Love these sunnies, Polaris so perfect for the boat and super stylish so wear them with any outfit. I love my Otis eyewear. Both my partner and I own polarised pairs and they last us years. We smash them out camping, sand, salt abs boat and they last.
- Sally M.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingVIXEN - Imogen Caldwell - Black Dark Tort / GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsFave sunnies, got a second pair
Love the style, super durable. Now own two pairs.
- Meri F.2 years agoReviewingVIXEN - Imogen Caldwell - Black Dark Tort / GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these sunnies
I was introduced to Otis Eyewear because of their generous sponsorship of the Freo Reclink Cup and loved the company ethics and principles of sustainability straight away. I absolutely love my glasses - VIXEN in black. They are beautifully made, I love the lenses and the frame is a cool take on a classic style. Highly recommend.
- Cayla H.2 years agoReviewingVIXEN - Imogen Caldwell - Black Dark Tort / GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy and fast!
I lost my sunnies during lockdown (no shops open) and was desperate for new ones. Thanks for sending these so quickly! They are very cool sunnies.
- Rebs3 years agoReviewingVIXEN - Imogen Caldwell - Black Dark Tort / GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them!
I have the Vixen in Fire Tort and I absolutely love them - they're such a cool, edgy shape and the blue lenses are so nice to look through. I also get approached almost every time I wear them by people asking what brand they are and where I got them from! 10/10 would recommend
Each frame is carefully handcrafted and brought to life. This means every single frame is checked and finished to the highest standard.
Your glasses’ hinges get folded thousands of times throughout their lifetime so it's critical they’re made to last. All of our frames use high-quality, Italian-designed Visottica hinges to keep things together, use after use after use.
As part of our commitment to the planet, we’ve removed all non-biodegradable plastic from our packaging. Your glasses are instead wrapped in a reusable cleaning cloth, protected by a reusable case, and packaged in a recyclable craft card box.