- YaroVerified Reviewer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI owned a pair for 8 years
These are the only sunglasses I've ever had last so long. Not a single scratch after all that use. Only buying another pair because I lost my last ones.
- Richard S.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat local brand hard to beat - or scratch!
Impressed with the mineral glass in a previous Otis model and how scratch resistant it is. Decided to buy a second pair with a bigger style. Couldn’t be happier with the After Dark as a larger style. Delivery was quick and seamless. Quality case and cleaning cloth as well so overall very impressed and Otis are hard to beat.
- Adam M.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly recommended
Great I’ve owned Otis’s before best sunnies to buy
- Peter C.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Sunnies
I’ve had these before and bought another pair because of how good they’ve been. Had them for more than 5 years and the glass still didn’t have a scratch on them and I used them at work everyday.
- Nicholas J.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent quality sunnies
Best quality sunglasses I've ever owned. Otis team were super helpful with purchase and responding quickly to emails
Each frame is carefully handcrafted and brought to life. This means every single frame is checked and finished to the highest standard.
Your glasses’ hinges get folded thousands of times throughout their lifetime so it's critical they’re made to last. All of our frames use high-quality, Italian-designed Visottica hinges to keep things together, use after use after use.
As part of our commitment to the planet, we’ve removed all non-biodegradable plastic from our packaging. Your glasses are instead wrapped in a reusable cleaning cloth, protected by a reusable case, and packaged in a recyclable craft card box.