Last updated: 5 April 2022
- You can only use and access our websites to the extent you are legally able to do so in your State, Territory and/or country and you must also be over 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your location). Alternatively, if you are under 18 (or below age of majority in your location) your parent and/or legal guardian must consent to your use of our websites or can access and use our websites on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to prohibit anyone from using our websites for any reason.
- You must use our websites for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of any third party or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of our websites and/or our products and services.
- You can browse our websites without creating an account, however, sometimes we may require you to create one to make a purchase and/or access certain functions of our websites (Account).
- Where you create an Account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and registration attached to your Account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security.
- If you would like to delete your Account for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You warrant all your information is current, complete, and accurate. You agree to promptly update your Account if your information changes.
- Prices and GST
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, prices on our websites are:
- in Australian Dollars;
- inclusive of any applicable taxes, including GST;
- exclusive of any shipping and delivery costs; and
- are subject to change without notice in our sole discretion,
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, prices on our websites are:
- Special offers
- Gift Cards
- OTIS Eyewear gift cards can be redeemed (includes product and shipping) to the value of the gift card via the OTIS Eyewear website (otiseyewear.com). Gift cards purchased online are not redeemable with any stockists of OTIS Eyewear unless clearly specified on the gift card.
- You do not have to use the total amount of your gift card in one transaction and can use the balance of the gift card over multiple transactions, within the validity period (within 36 months from date or purchase). To access your available balance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To redeem your gift card, simply select the products you would like to purchase and add to the cart. The gift card can be redeemed on the cart page when making your purchase. Your gift card amount will then be automatically deducted as payment on your order.
- When redeeming your gift card, additional items or services may be added. The balance of the transaction must be paid using another payment accepted by the OTIS Eyewear website. The gift card is valid for a period of 36 months from the purchase date.
- The OTIS Eyewear gift card will be emailed to the purchaser who can forward it on to the recipient. The OTIS Eyewear products purchased with the gift card will arrive once the order has been processed with the gift card and payment has been taken. Gift cards cannot be discounted, returned or exchanged for cash.
- All returned items that were paid for with a gift card will be refunded as a store credit for you to use against a future purchase. This store credit will expire 12 months from issue.
- To return an item that has been purchased with a gift card, just head to the Returns page for further details. If you return an item paid by both gift card and another payment method (ie credit card), you will be refunded up to the amount of your initial credit card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as store credit.
- Payment for all products and services must be by one of the payment options set out at the checkout page of our websites. Your payment method will be billed as soon as your order is placed unless you have selected a shop now, pay later method supported by our websites, such as Afterpay.
- All online debit/credit card transactions performed on our websites are through third party secured payment gateways. All payment information is collected and stored by the third-party operators of the secured payment gateways, to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete debit/credit card details and complete debit/credit card details cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- Certain products or services may be available:
- exclusively online through the websites; and
- in limited quantities.
- We make our best efforts to display, as accurately as possible, the colours and images of our products on the website as they appear physically, however, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate and we are not liable to you for any such inaccuracy, to the extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. If we do so, we will refund your payment for that order. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue all or part of our products and services without notice at any time.
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to the delivery address specified by you.
- Ownership of the products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
- We are not liable to you, to the extent permitted by law, in relation to any delayed, lost, incomplete or erroneous deliveries, including where you have failed to provide us with accurate details and/or failed to update your details (including your name, email and/or delivery address). Where you notify us of any delayed, lost, incomplete or erroneous deliveries, we will provide you with reasonable assistance as may be necessary.
You must not:
- copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the content available on our websites;
- infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or confidentiality of any third party;
- engage in any activity that may result in injury, death, property damage, and/or liability of any kind; or
- post or transmit any unauthorised material, including material that is (in our opinion) offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, racist, obscene or threatening.
Intellectual property rights
You must not (without our consent):
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or material downloaded from our websites; or
- use our name, logo, graphics, and logos which appear on our websites.
- Third party products and linked websites
We may use third party products and services in our provision of our websites and our products and services to you (Third Party Products). You acknowledge that:
- your use of, and access to, such Third Party Products may be subject to additional fees and separate terms issued by the supplier of such Third Party Products (Third Party Supplier), which will form a separate agreement between you and the relevant Third Party Supplier;
- we make no representations or warranties in relation to, and do not accept liability for, any such Third Party Products; and
- we may suspend your use of, or access to, the Third Party Products at any time, including on request from the Third Party Supplier.
- Our websites and products and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. We do not make any representations or warranties in relation to, and we exclude all liability from, such third party websites, products and services.
- We may use third party products and services in our provision of our websites and our products and services to you (Third Party Products). You acknowledge that:
User comments, feedback and other submissions
- By uploading, publishing, transmitting or making available any data, content or other material to us including posting, publishing or uploading feedback, comments, reviews, images, photos, content or any other material to our websites (User Content), you grant us, our affiliates, licensees and successors a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and fully sub-licensable right to use, communicate, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display in any form, any such content, including text, images, videos, graphics, audio and photographs without attribution.
- We reserve the right to monitor, edit or remove User Content at our sole discretion, including where we consider your User Content is abusive, offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene threatening or otherwise objectionable, or is in breach of third party intellectual property rights or any other laws.
Warranties and Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of our websites and products and services is at your own risk. While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on our websites are accurate, we are not liable for any errors that may occur. Information and/or materials provided through the products and services is general in nature and subject to change and we have no obligation to verify and/or update such information or materials.
- we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to our websites and the products and services, including without limitation that our websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or with regard to the results that may be obtained from the use of our websites, or use of the information, content, service, or products provided through our websites; and
- we, our directors, officers, employees and representatives will not be liable to you for any losses and damages, including special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive losses and damages (including for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data and/or other intangible losses) related to our websites and/or our products and services.
- To the extent permitted by law our websites, products and services and all third party content available to you through our websites and our products and services are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use and/or a particular purpose, guarantee of a particular result or outcome, title, and non-infringement.
We may at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate the operation of, or access to our websites, or any part of, for any reason, to interrupt the operation of our websites, or any part of, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.