- mark d.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOtis Sunnies
Beautiful pair of sunnies,love the Polaroid lenses
- Samantha W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than raybans
This style is very classic and great for any occasion.
- Thomas P.11 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOtis are simply the best, and these glasses top of the range
I own a few pairs of Otis glasses, and have owned only Otis glasses for the last 10 years. The only reason I’ve had to replace them is due to loss or a server accident they had no chance in. Otherwise simply the best quality frames and lenses. And simply seems to be a great company.
- Stuart H.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSummer of 67 from a 69 model
If 6 stars were available!!
Outstanding service and an even better product !
THE BEST SUNNIES EVER.
- Matt B.1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat sunnies
Super comfortable, very clear and very well made! I was initially a little worried as I wanted brown polarized lenses, but was unsure of the eco Havana frames - I’d seen them in the Omar style and they were very bright. Couldn’t find them anywhere in person so took the punt and ordered them online and turns out they look more like standard tortoiseshell! Very happy with them!
Each frame is carefully handcrafted and brought to life. This means every single frame is checked and finished to the highest standard.
Your glasses’ hinges get folded thousands of times throughout their lifetime so it's critical they’re made to last. All of our frames use high-quality, Italian-designed Visottica hinges to keep things together, use after use after use.
As part of our commitment to the planet, we’ve removed all non-biodegradable plastic from our packaging. Your glasses are instead wrapped in a reusable cleaning cloth, protected by a reusable case, and packaged in a recyclable craft card box.